GM 325: Riga Reign vs. Calgary Wranglers

VHL Games

may I ask yall what the fuck is this bullshit? 

β-RIG LW1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0/0 7:36 0:00 0:00

β-RIG C1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0/0 1:38 0:00 0:00

β-RIG C2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0/3 2:55 0:00 0:00

the same stupid crap in last game. and that's with 7 forwards. this bitch ass sim still acts broken and isn't doing what it's supposed to do.

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

may I ask yall what the fuck is this bullshit? 

β-RIG LW1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0/0 7:36 0:00 0:00

β-RIG C1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0/0 1:38 0:00 0:00

β-RIG C2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0/3 2:55 0:00 0:00

the same stupid crap in last game. and that's with 7 forwards. this bitch ass sim still acts broken and isn't doing what it's supposed to do.

Bots have literally always squeaked a few minutes out since S1. They logically shouldn’t and aren’t on any lines but somehow they always seem to.

2 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Bots have literally always squeaked a few minutes out since S1. They logically shouldn’t and aren’t on any lines but somehow they always seem to.

But not THAT much. only one forward got a 2 minutes PIM so I don't see why bots should've squeaked in. just taking minutes off from our players for no reason. 

• Commissioner
8 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

But not THAT much. only one forward got a 2 minutes PIM so I don't see why bots should've squeaked in. just taking minutes off from our players for no reason. 

I wish I could explain it. There’s honestly too many variables to go through. Your lines are correct as per the ones you sent yesterday so unless there’s something weird in there it’s just annoying flukes.

8 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I wish I could explain it. There’s honestly too many variables to go through. Your lines are correct as per the ones you sent yesterday so unless there’s something weird in there it’s just annoying flukes.

I'm also annoyed by the fact that nowadays we should have at least 8 forwards and 5 defencemans to shut these bots down. and it's also annoying that these scrubs taking off deserving minutes from my players and fucking up our games.