Historical Facts I Picked Up

Tagger

Being one of the league’s commissioners, Quik is a very prominent member in the VHL, but you probably wouldn’t have guessed that just looking at the positions his players were drafted. In fact, you have to go all the way back to Season 12 to find the last time he was taken in the first round of a VHL Draft, a draft that took place over 10 real years ago! That player, Matt Bailey, actually wound up being the first overall selection and is currently enshrined in the Hall of Fame. Incredibly after that point, his next five draftable players (Kronos Bailey was a GM player, therefore he skipped the draft) would be taken with the first two picks of the second round.

I think the player I’d like to learn more about from that same Season 12 Draft though is Harvey Singh. The defenseman was taken with the second to last pick in the entire draft, yet wound up with the joint-most continental cups out of anyone in that draft class, talk about an unexpected contribution!

5 players, hmm...

St. Cloud - Right after Bailey, went inactive pretty quickly into his draft season

Snelheid 2.0 - don't know if I ever even updated him after the first week creating him

Gallo - I was decently active with him through his rookie season, but may have gone inactive before the draft?

Johnsson - went inactive 1-2 weeks before the draft, but had more TPE than most, was a little surprised I fell that far with him

ACL - Build. It's hella boring being a fighter in this league lol