Captain of the Reign. [1/2]

GRZ

On 10/16/2019 at 7:57 PM, GRZ said:

8k3KahV.png

Best jersey/logo swap I've seen today. Your color adjustment is pretty decent to turn the flames red into an orangeish color  (but could still use some tweaking) and the logo swap isn't horrible, I like the blurring of the lower edge of the riga logo to try and add some depth/realism to it. I think ti's sized up too much though.  You avoid this, and size the riga logo correctly, by using CLONE TOOL to just clone out the edges of the existing Calgary flames logo, by replacing it with the 'jersey texture' logo from around the existing Flames 'C' logo, with like a size 6-15 soft brush.

text is uninspired, I would've personally sized down the (S36-S42) career indicator and used a different font, to differentiate it from the main text (the player name) and make it a sub-text. Using different sizes/fonts for different text elements, instead of just one consistent size/font, usually works better.

The member behind this player (Brennan McQueen) is a legendary sim league female too, tbh. IDK if you know her, or if she's active on other sim leagues anymore, but she was cool.

a p pr o v al g ang