Not so rookie Daldo!

Harpskii

The first of many seasons for me is in the books.. A San Diego Marlins rookie with a 4-2 series loss against Las Vegas Aces in the playoffs!

I am currently taking questions for anyone who is interested!

7 hours ago, Banackock said:

1. What are your thoughts on the Marlins performance?

2. Are you surprised by the outcome?

3. how do you think you played? Did you meet expectations? 

BOOOOOOM

@Harpskii

barack obama mic drop GIF

1. We played great as a team, the start of the season was a little rough but once everyone got going and we got a goalie who was there to play we started tearing up.. All in all I thought our performance was great!

2. For sure!  We made it to the playoffs and won our first playoff game in franchise history and I got to be a part of it!  We put up a great fight against Las Vegas who had the two best players in the league, every game was pretty close!

3.  I don't really think I played great in the regular season per se, coming on to the end of the season I started getting into a groove and put up more points... I put up I think 10 points in 6 playoff games!  As for expectations I think I met them, I came in as a rookie drafted pretty late so for me to be helping out late in the season feels good!

1. Has anyone reached out to you for recruitment for the S69 draft? Have you formed any relationships with VHL GMs thus far?

2. Daldo and Will Clarke are both S69 draft prospects with good tpe earned. Who will go higher in the draft?

3. Was Will Clarke active in San Diego LR / Discord? What do you think of the guy? Cool or nah?

4. What skill categories will you be working on improving in preparation for the S69 draft? 

5. Has your GM asked you about staying in the VHLM for next season (S69)? Can San Diego be a contending team again?

6. Can I make your player a forum sig? What NHL player / color scheme would you like?

@Harpskii

On 10/27/2019 at 7:05 AM, gorlab said:

1. Has anyone reached out to you for recruitment for the S69 draft? Have you formed any relationships with VHL GMs thus far?

2. Daldo and Will Clarke are both S69 draft prospects with good tpe earned. Who will go higher in the draft?

3. Was Will Clarke active in San Diego LR / Discord? What do you think of the guy? Cool or nah?

4. What skill categories will you be working on improving in preparation for the S69 draft? 

5. Has your GM asked you about staying in the VHLM for next season (S69)? Can San Diego be a contending team again?

6. Can I make your player a forum sig? What NHL player / color scheme would you like?

@Harpskii

1.  So far nobody has seemed to reach out to me no!  I am still pretty new to the league so I haven't been in contact with any GMs so far!

2.  I would have to say Will for sure, a defensive beast who put up 97 points this year?! I don't know if I even stand a chance there!

3. He doesn't seem to be in the discord as far as I know,  He seems pretty chill!  Fairly quiet in the locker room, talks when he needs to... for sure a cool guy!

4. I need to start working on my defensive performance, it seems to be lacking but I am going to put most of my training into until I feel comfortable with my ability!  Hoping to improve it a lot for next season!

5. We briefly discussed it!  In my personal opinion I don't think I am ready for the VHL just yet, I want to make my drafting team happy for sure!  I don't want to let them down at all if I try to move up and disappoint them them!

6. For sure!!  Datsyuk is for sure my favorite player of all time! Possibly the Marlins colors? Blue/Gold? If not any color scheme will work for me!!

• 1 month later...

Bana's Quick Q's

What are your thoughts on your season?

What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

Who do you think wins MVP?

Who has been your teams best player?

If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

Who makes it out for Europe?

If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

[A few for your to pick and answer etc]

@Harpskii

On 12/16/2019 at 3:49 AM, Banackock said:

Bana's Quick Q's

1. What are your thoughts on your season?

2. What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

3. Who do you think wins MVP?

4. Who has been your teams best player?

5. If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

6. Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

7. Who makes it out for Europe?

8. If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

9. What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

10. What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

11. What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

12. Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

[A few for your to pick and answer etc]

@Harpskii

Imma just go ahead and answer all of them!

1.  I am very happy about how I have been playing this season!  Averaging over a point per game!  Compared to my first season I am very happy to be helping out my team!

2.  The team is doing fantastic in my opinion!  I'm very happy to be here with everyone!

3.  Danny DeYeeto all day.  The guy is insane.. putting up 145 points as a defense-man?!

4.  I think Jaxon Walker has been our top player so far!  I mean, the leading goalscorer throughout the league, the man showed his worth!

5.  Hmm, I don't really have anyone that I would even want to drop the gloves with right now... Nobody has gotten under my skin really!

6.  I think Vancouver makes it to the finals for the NA!

7.  I am confident that Helsinki makes it to the finals!

8.  That's a tough one..  I'd say take it even farther south!  Maybe the Argentina Kings?

9.  I think it's great!  Free TPE for everyone!

10.  Most likely going back home to visit family.  Its been a long season so far and I cant wait to see them before the playoffs start!

11.  There isn't really anything on my list this year honestly.. If I want something, chances are I already have it :0

12.  A little fact, hmm..  Well, I am 19 an to this day I can't hang my feet over the end of the bed without fear that someone will grab it xD