WSJ on WC Experience, 2nd year

Cornholio

Wolf Stansson, Jr. wrapped up his offseason by representing Team Scandinavia at the S68 World Cup international hockey competition. While the team didn’t do great, they weren’t terrible either, finishing 4th out of 5 teams in round robin play. WSJ posted 2 goals, 6 assists and 8 total points while playing alongside many new faces. 

“It was a good experience and a fun one too I think. Going from the WJC where I was among the finer players in the game and winning gold— to the big bad boys in the WC is a whole different experience. But I’ve really enjoyed myself and I think I learned a thing or two from my fellow Scandinavians, which I am grateful for. 

I look forward to bringing back some things I’ve learned at the WC, back to my Prague Phantoms. I think we have the potential to be a lot better this time around than last season with everybody gaining another year of experience under their belt. I’m already looking forward to the next World Cup competition! And eventually brining home gold for Scandinavia.”