random quote #51

hedgehog337

For some reason @Victor posted trivia answers today instead of Monday. And I was about to send answers. He really thinks I can scramble another 400 combined words while I was stuggling with my media. As I already mentioned in my today's media, if I can't come up with a shit, Kallis will take the most TPE. Poor Randoms, he is the better player, yet is getting less from me.

First of all, I'm not ill anymore. I guess. Second of all, I'm waiting for sims. Third, I'm ready to blame Cricket again. Fourth, what's up with this VHLPA thing. I guess they're doing this seriously? I don't know, but their today's suggstion was a legit one. At least this one could be post in the suggestion section. Fifth, I'm wondering what zepheter gonna post this time. Sixth, he brought his three friends? That foot fetish guy, the hell. Seventh, Devise said he's simming minors first. Cmon, son. Eighth, I can't come up with stuff anymore so I guess there won't be a ninth and tenth point.

Ok, for real. The only hope for now is Devise simming asap so I can scramble for more words. Otherwise, Randoms isn't getting a thing.

2 TPE to Cricket.

• Admin
6 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

For some reason @Victor posted trivia answers today instead of Monday.

Just reverting to my standard schedule actually - Monday to Sunday. I changed because when I was in New Zealand if I did them on Sunday night, it would still be Saturday night for most people and then the timing was off... I dunno there was some logic.

But yeah, this is the new (old) normal.