(S70) LW - Molly Gunnner, TPE: 30

Molly gunnerson

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Molly gunnerson and welcome (again) to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster as we've gotten into the season a bit.

At the moment, I can offer you only third line minutes--we're running three lines, so your ice time won't be maximized, but we'd be happy to have you nonetheless. We're going for success this season, and with the help of new people who plan to be active and complete tasks on this site, it's a definite possibility! We've also got a great team community on Discord, full of helpful people who are there to answer all of your questions.

If all this sounds good to you, feel free to quote me here and say "accepted" (and, should this offer not be what you're looking for, you're welcome to wait to see who else comes along to offer you a spot). 

Anyway, welcome to the league, and feel free to ask me any questions you've got, no matter where you sign.

-Gustav

6 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

Hello @Molly gunnerson and welcome (again) to the league! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a spot on our roster as we've gotten into the season a bit.

At the moment, I can offer you only third line minutes--we're running three lines, so your ice time won't be maximized, but we'd be happy to have you nonetheless. We're going for success this season, and with the help of new people who plan to be active and complete tasks on this site, it's a definite possibility! We've also got a great team community on Discord, full of helpful people who are there to answer all of your questions.

If all this sounds good to you, feel free to quote me here and say "accepted" (and, should this offer not be what you're looking for, you're welcome to wait to see who else comes along to offer you a spot). 

Anyway, welcome to the league, and feel free to ask me any questions you've got, no matter where you sign.

-Gustav

Accepted