Notes from Riga GM

hedgehog337

Someone told me I from now on I should name this threads to ''Riga GM notes'' or something like that. Ok, here we are.

- Red hot Riga. At this moment, our team is on seven game win streak. Nice. I'm a bit surprised that this streak happens in mid-season. We're usually getting heated up at the ending stages of the regular season. I just hope this doesn't means we're peaking too early.

- This also could become the career season of Dahlberg...this is what I was supposed to write until I recalled his S65 campaign. Still this could be his second best season. At this moment, he is the leader of the Reign's offense. Palo is actually trying to take this throne after a meh start of the season. One way or another, I'm happy our offense is starting to produce. The depth is also helping a lot.

- Randoms is holding on. Unless Dahlberg or HHH goes off in the second half of the regular season, my guy could actually take the Szat award lol. A decent season for a 24th OV I guess. This could be my first Szat after S58. It's about time my player has a chance for awards since Cricket constantly underperforming show.

- Not gonna lie, I had a crazy trade idea in last 2 days. I think this could've looked interesting for our team. But right now I'm hesitant to change things since our team is performing very well. Guess gonna hold on and see what happens before the trade deadline and then decide. Unless some other particular team isn't gonna do this faster (a team that likes to add young players each time).

- I was looking at my GM career stat and I assume I have 581 wins at this moment. So 19 wins away from 600. I think it's possible to get that number this season, especially with this hot streak going on., But not gonna run ahead of the train.

- I noticed all of these notes are pretty short. I definitely had longer ones in all previous occasions. My brains aren't creative anymore.

- I also noticed the VHLPA hype has died down very quick. Even Dills promoting this stuff didn't help much. Although their idea last week was a decent one, but nothing much after that. RIP. Fong just ate them.

- Most of our send downs are performing very well in minors. Tallinder has 59 points in 34 games, he seems ready for the big league. Storm only has one point lesser than his Mississauga rival that soon will turn into his teammate. Shush is doing pretty well in a heaby contender Mexico as well, 45 points in 34. Our future offense is going hard. Fomba trying to do stuff for the Kings with .879 and 2 shutouts. Fitzwell is doing his defensive stuff with 48 shot blocks on top of 106 hits. I believe Riga never had a Philly player that could make it into the bigs. So Tomato has a nice chance to fix it.

So yeah, nothing more to say.

That's it and I'm out.

6 TPE to Cricket.

1 hour ago, hedgehog337 said:

- Randoms is holding on. Unless Dahlberg or HHH goes off in the second half of the regular season, my guy could actually take the Szat award lol. A decent season for a 24th OV I guess. This could be my first Szat after S58. It's about time my player has a chance for awards since Cricket constantly underperforming show.

just bench me