Video Suggestion

As many of you know, I am god awful at graphics and it really upsets me to see people make such perfect signatures and well, then there's me. However, I like to think of myself as a decent video maker. I love making videos, but there are very time consuming and take many days to make a quality one, and I can't really be bothered to if at the most I only get 6 TPE (don't get me wrong, that's a lot, but just not worth it).

So, I would like to see people gain more TPE from making videos. Not a huge bump, maybe just 9-12 TPE. Then maybe I can get enough motivation to make one.

Thanks.

Just curious, but what type of video would you make?  The rare times someone submits a video, it's mostly a highlight reel with text, transitions, and sometimes a colour filter to make it less obvious they're NHL teams.  They're wonderful.  Is that the same thing you had in mind?

Yeah I like this idea, I can't do gfx at all but I used to dabble in video editing as well.

And it would probably be a highlight package most likely, but you could definetly add a voice over to make it seem more like a season preview or a wrap-up show

Just curious, but what type of video would you make?  The rare times someone submits a video, it's mostly a highlight reel with text, transitions, and sometimes a colour filter to make it less obvious they're NHL teams.  They're wonderful.  Is that the same thing you had in mind?

Something like this is what I like to do (but no Fraps logo): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv4HYY3pnKE

Highlights, drafts, just cool clips you can find. I am making one for Hanz Backenbauer's career and I will show you exactly what I mean.

And that's a great idea RandomHero.

Edited by Seventy-Four