Rookie Justin Graves Press Conference

JDGraves

Welcome!

1. What kind of player do you see yourself becoming? 

2. What are your personal goals for the near, and more distant future in the VHL?

3. If you take a look at the VHLM standings, you'll see that Saskatoon has only one loss. Do you think they'll take the cup this year, or will there be an upset?

4. What's your favourite NHL team, and why?

5. If you had to give a GM a sales pitch for yourself, how would you convince him you're worth it?

6. I saw that you wanted to play for Halifax. What would be your second choice for a future VHLM team?

Welcome!

1. What kind of player do you see yourself becoming?  Over time I hope be able to be a lead on the ice with my playmaking abilities but also in the dressing room with a voice!

2. What are your personal goals for the near, and more distant future in the VHL?

Right now my personal goal is to get my first contract done and Prove my self to crack the starting lineup. As a more goal distant I’d really  like to be able to lead a team to A cup as Captain/ Assistant captain.

3. If you take a look at the VHLM standings, you'll see that Saskatoon has only one loss. Do you think they'll take the cup this year, or will there be an upset?

It’s really hard to say, mississauga also looks pretty good this season and could upset Saskatoon with the right moves!

4. What's your favourite NHL team, and why? Toronto Maple Leafs would be my favourite and growing up in a home of leafs fans it’s be hard not to be, we have a whole room dedicated to the Leafs at home!

5. If you had to give a GM a sales pitch for yourself, how would you convince him you're worth it? I think to convince a gm I’d have to stress my work ethic, i believe that’s one of the key parts to a winning team is a hard working team.

6. I saw that you wanted to play for Halifax. What would be your second choice for a future VHLM team?

The role I can play in a team and winning is important to me as well as staying in Canada so I’d have to say it’s between Saskatoon or Mississauga would be my second choice 

• 2 weeks later...

Bana's Quick Q's

What are your thoughts on your season?

What are your thoughts on how your team is doing?

Who do you think wins MVP?

Who has been your teams best player?

If you were to drop the gloves with any other VHLer, who would it be and why? don't be afraid to tag a bitch. 

Who makes it to the finals out of North America?

Who makes it out for Europe?

If the VHLM were to move Mexico but keep logo/name, where would you rebrand em to?

What are your thoughts on 12 days of Christmas?

What are you doing this year for the holiday season?

What are you hoping to get for presents this year?

Tell the league and those who lurk creepily reading these... a fact about you as a member.

[A few for your to pick and answer etc]

@JDGraves