Mississauga Player [1/2]

zepheter

12 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

review: 

color scheme fits the team, his face being blue is a little meh but honestly not a bad graphic, the name in the left is good and the font to the right isn't bad, a little empty on the bottom but again not a huge deal. 

The blue on the face is his blue visor. I didn’t do very well with this one, in hindsight I shouldn’t have even posted it, but it’s up so I’m gonna keep it here. The main blue portion of the jersey appears to blend in with the particles and the background, which I’m not sure how I missed something THAT obvious. The font on the right was intentionally very generic because of the name “Mississauga Player.” Also I’ve learned that whenever somebody says it’s not bad- they think it’s trash. Don’t worry I got the message. 

2 minutes ago, zepheter said:

The blue on the face is his blue visor. I didn’t do very well with this one, in hindsight I shouldn’t have even posted it, but it’s up so I’m gonna keep it here. The main blue portion of the jersey appears to blend in with the particles and the background, which I’m not sure how I missed something THAT obvious. The font on the right was intentionally very generic because of the name “Mississauga Player.” Also I’ve learned that whenever somebody says it’s not bad- they think it’s trash. Don’t worry I got the message. 

you'll need to learn to take constructive criticism if you're ever going to improve. If you seen some of my graphics from when I first began to what they are now, it looks like a completely different person is making them. You take it with a grain of salt and you get better. Don't discourage yourself because people think some things are wrong with it. If I told you this looked money and it doesn't, how would you improve? If you don't want to get the criticism in the future of your postings, post that in your thread that you don't want it reviewed and I'll skip it out of respect :)  But I'd think people would wanna get better? 

26 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

you'll need to learn to take constructive criticism if you're ever going to improve. If you seen some of my graphics from when I first began to what they are now, it looks like a completely different person is making them. You take it with a grain of salt and you get better. Don't discourage yourself because people think some things are wrong with it. If I told you this looked money and it doesn't, how would you improve? If you don't want to get the criticism in the future of your postings, post that in your thread that you don't want it reviewed and I'll skip it out of respect :)  But I'd think people would wanna get better? 

I wasn’t saying I don’t like the constructive criticism. I was responding to it. I know I’ve made better graphics in the past which is why I said what I did. And just like you my graphics look much better than they used to. I made the mistake of sending you what should’ve been a self-note. I like when people review my graphics or articles. Just as you said, it helps me improve.