My Random VHL Thoughts - S69 - Part 4

Fire Tortorella

• Yeah...the seasons almost over and I'm only at Part 4. I basically took a break this season from doing media spots (I didn't even do the theme week this year). Not that I'm getting burnt out or anything, but I just needed to take a break from going pedal to the metal. I'm only banking for depreciation and (in my opinion) am on my way to getting a second consecutive Labette/Labatte, so it's not like it didn't work out for me.
  • We're playing Helsinki in the playoffs and it's currently 2-2. Should be a very good series, but I think Moscow wins it in 6.
  • Unless something drastic changes, I play on going a full 8 seasons with Smitty, which will be the first time I ever did that. Most of my players just go 7 seasons, since the 8th season depreciation can be a huge pain, but Smitty currently has a chance to be in consideration for HoF (maybe? I've never been good with this kind of stuff even though I've been in the BoG for 30+ seasons). I already have an idea on what I want to name my next player, and I'm going to continue with "silly" names going forward.

• Admin
10 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Labette/Labatte

Is this satirical commentary on the widespread dyslexia in the league or has it actually made you unsure what the correct spelling is?

12 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Smitty currently has a chance to be in consideration for HoF (maybe

Yes. Two Labattes basically makes you a top 5 player this decade by default lol.

12 minutes ago, Victor said:

Is this satirical commentary on the widespread dyslexia in the league or has it actually made you unsure what the correct spelling is?

One is a beer, the other is the correct speeling...not sure which is which :sarcasm:

EDIT: WHERE ARE MY OLD EMOJIS?

Edited by flyersfan1453

• Admin
45 minutes ago, flyersfan1453 said:

One is a beer, the other is the correct speeling...not sure which is which :sarcasm:

EDIT: WHERE ARE MY OLD EMOJIS?

Ah fair, never heard of the beer.

They died in the fire. I'm still not over the loss of :autism: and :superautism: