My Random VHL Thoughts - S69 - Part 5

Fire Tortorella

• I'm actually getting this done a day early - go me! Still have to get my media spot done though...I got two donation doubles and the free doubles week to use, so I'll be earning a whole bunch of extra TPE.
  • I was looking at the career TPE leaderboards and at a very quick glance it looks like I may end up top 15ish, but at least top 20. That doesn't mean as much as it used to considering we moved to the 12 TPE cap, but it's just something else for me to recognize about my player...I'm not used to having ones that are actually good!
  • Seattle vs. Riga in the Continental Cup - I spent a large chunk of my VHL time in Riga and GM'd them to a cup back in the day, so I'm definitely rooting for them. Sorry Bears!
  • Next season will be the first season that I'm depreciating. Shouldn't be a problem and I believe I'll have everything back to normal before the season even starts, if not very soon after. This will also be my first player to actually go all 8 seasons - all others went 7 max.