Titans Hire WJC Team USA GM

McLovin

789863928_imageproxy(3).png.2c48100fda35ff901b817b1f466c6ff7.png

With the Continental Cup finals drawing to a close, the Helsinki Titans decided to take advantage of the time and search for candidates for the Assistant General Manager position. GM @Jubo07 initially went into his first year of General Managing with the weight of everything on his back, but decided that now'd be the best time to get some help in the front office with free agency and the draft coming up. One of the candidates he looked at was S69 WJC Team USA GM McLovin, who had just brought home a Bronze Medal with the team and was hopping to expand his knowledge of the position by finding a job in the VHLM. After failing to find a job in the minors, Jubo saw this as an excellent opportunity to hire somebody he could trust into an important job in the front offices. McLovin was quoted during a press conference Jubo held to announce the hiring saying: "Jubo is an incredible mentor, and an even better friend, and has taught me so much of what I already know. Now being able to work with him directly in Helsinki, I look forward to learning from the best the game has to offer."

This hiring looks to help Jubo with the load of off-season work Helsinki has got, as well as giving McLovin an opportunity to learn the ropes and perhaps one day carry the mantle. 

Reporting from Helsinki, Marcus Svedberg, Titans Nation.