Draft day

jRuutu

They say that only thing better than waiting for the draft with your pants on is waiting for the draft without any pants on, to that I can only say - It´s true, it´s more fun without pants on, but unfortunately I have to keep my pants on, since there is a fair possibility that I have to walk up to the stage after they call my name. That is right, I have been invited and I´m going to the draft event! Perhaps the most exciting day of my young hockey career so far, never been drafted before.

Tough to predict where and when I could be picked, some reports suggest that I could be picked somewhere in the first two rounds, but a lot depends on what kind of players the teams are looking for, I have some tools in my toolbox that might not be what teams are looking for and cant underestimate the fact that I have set my goal to play in the big show as early as possible, I want to play in VHL and compete against the best players in the world.

I still have a lot of work to do though and that is my only goal for the upcoming season, work hard and show that I have what it takes to play in VHL!