Reasons why I can't play for Calgary

zepheter

Obviously this in order of importance...

1. Omdahl likes American chicks

That's right... Omdahl is into that American booty. He refuses to get with Canadian women. Specifically stating "not my type" every time he is asked.

2. Omdahl scores goals

It's no rumor that Calgary struggles to score... even if they have the most goals by any team they still struggle. Omdahl can't have that. We know this because he doesn't know much English, but he frequently says "I score goal." An excellent indicator that he likes to score goals.

3. Blade no longer playing for Calgary

Blade was my GM in the VHLM and I had a tremendous time while I was there. That being said, the only reason I wanted to go to Calgary is because her player was there. Now, well... Wahl isn't there. She might still be in the locker room I don't really know but that's not the point.

4. Bush is betting on the Seahawks beating the Packers

This is just pure bullshit. As the son of a devout Packer fan I can't let this slide. If he dares to pick me in the draft... I might as well just retire. How dare he side against the Packers? Despicable... 

And that pretty much sums up why I can't play for Calgary. You probably shouldn't select me in the draft! :D 

:prayer:

Going to make a article about this after the draft lol I’m a packers fan and their winning 7-0

Edited by Nothing but goals