Alex Bridges has stepped down and Berocka's New Podcast

MexicanCow123

It was just announced yesterday by GM InstantRockstar that AGM Alex Bridges will be stepping down from his position in San Diego. Now I was really surprised about this. I was the AGM in San Diego before he took over from me and he was in the locker room playing on San Diego. He was a super active and chatty guy in the locker room. I really thought he was going to last forever in the VHL. But now who will InstantRockstar hire? Every time someone posts an AGM position Esso applies. Maybe someone will give the man a chance to AGM a team and GM the New York Americans. Now onto a new series that will be happening.

Berocka has just started a new podcast featuring VHLM current and past GMs. This week he had Acydburn as a guest. It was a very entertaining podcast to listen to so if you haven't already listened to it go do that now. In the upcoming weeks, Berocka will have me on as a guest so stay tuned for that and make sure to post down below some questions you have about learning the ropes, going from AGM to GM and I will be sure to answer them. Have a fantastic week everyone! 

211 words