My Random VHL Thoughts -S71? - Part 1

Fire Tortorella

OK, gotta do this from my phone, so my spelling is most likely going to be atrocious.

Its early on in the season still, but I believe Im top of the leaderboards for points by a defenseman. If i could fet three Labette trophies in a row, maybe I can end up on one of @Victor trivia queations! 

Moscow is do8ng well. I havent seen the actual standings, but i saw that VSN has Prague in 2nd place for power rankings on European Conference. Kind of cool/interesting that the two expansion teams are strong at the same time comparatively speaking.

Remember divisjons? Do they even matter? Now that i think about it, i think they're important for scheduling reasons. I dont know if ive seen them mentioned in any media spot or vsn article since theyve been implemented.

Now that I'm going through depreciation for the first time with the new update scale, i feel like the last year of depreciation is too harsh. I know its supposed to be, but it just seems like an absolute killer when it takes 10ish TPE to upgrade a 95+ attribute. 

League seems plenty stable/full right now, so I don't think we'll be expanding any time soon.

I think/hope thats 150 words, but if not, Moscow rules, Malmo sucks, smitty for labette, valiq, wylde, and beketov (assists? Dont think thats the right one)

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

Remember divisjons? Do they even matter? Now that i think about it, i think they're important for scheduling reasons. I dont know if ive seen them mentioned in any media spot or vsn article since theyve been implemented

Divisions have never mattered, we made them mostly for the fun of having them. However once we went back to conferences it had to be set up so that you played your own conference more than the other so conferences matter. Come to think of it, I kinda forgot about divisions when I set the schedule up so let’s hope I made it correctly haha

Now that I'm going through depreciation for the first time with the new update scale, i feel like the last year of depreciation is too harsh. I know its supposed to be, but it just seems like an absolute killer when it takes 10ish TPE to upgrade a 95+ attribute. 

Depreciation never touched me with Thompson, git gud perhaps :P

beketov (assists? Dont think thats the right one)

The Beketov is assists yeah.

Also it’s S70.