TLO and Jagr

TheLastOlympian07

Recently, I have been named as GM of the WJC for Team Asia, I'm not going to lie, looking at the rosters of Asia and what Team Canada, Team USA, Team Europe and team World can choose from, it will be a tough battle. However, that won't stop us from going out there to have fun and who knows, cause a few shock waves with a win here or there. It isn't about winning (ok it is but don't tell my players that) but more of developing our younger players for the future. Jagr was one of the players to play in the WJC once upon a time and he did fairly well considering how he was doing in his first two VHL seasons which was a lot of fun for me. So I look to hopefully create some buzz for the Asian prospects as well.

Jagr on the other hand is picking up right where he left off last season on the top line with HHH and Freeman. So far Jagr has 6 goals and 11 assists for 17 points in 18 games. He looks to pick up the pace even further and he is just 8 points away from breaking 200 for his career. The quest for the HoF seems like a distant dream not but who knows with a few more PPG seasons to close out his career, maybe we will see Jagr make a push.