Ray Sheilds Junior Reveiw

Zetterberg

Ray Sheilds Junior Review

Ray Sheilds Grew up in Vaxjo, Sweden where he cheered for his favorite VHL team the Malmo Night Hawks.

He had always dreamed of playing for VHL however he struggled to keep up with the other Swedish Athletes

as he could only make community Bantam 2 in Sweden. However after middle school he decided to take a High School

program that would take him to Halifax, Canada. While In canada he was able to be trained by a man named

Gord Downie who had played 3 Season in the CHL for the Edmonton Oil Kings. Gord pushed him day in and

day out making sure that Ray stayed on top of his game. He also took Ray to see all the Halifax 21st Games

as inspiration. When he started to play hockey he made Midget 1 community for a team called the Lunenburg

Navy. He improved his game so well that he won multiple award like Esso minor hockey Week and Provincials

he was so good that the AA team the Lunenburg Racers called him up for 5 games. He scored two hat tricks

and 3 other goals in the games he played as a Racer. Ray continued to improve his hockey until when he turned

17 he was able to play AAA hockey for the New Germany Knights. On the Knights he was able to make the AAA

all star team and won 5 different Individual Awards as well as being named Captain

Teammates would say he was a ferocious competitor reminiscent of the NHL's Henrik Zetterberg.  "He is fast and the

best scorer I have ever seen" said his coach Gord Downie. 

He caught the VHLM's attention when he was able to put up 40 goals and 53 assists in 80 games.

The following Year The VHLM had three teams contact him to offer contracts. 

After debating what team to pick he finally decided to go with the

1234271102_Asset626.png.cb8553379dc326bd582d8ba376ca4e13.png YUKON RUSH 1234271102_Asset626.png.cb8553379dc326bd582d8ba376ca4e13.png

He currently Is improving his gameplay at a rapid rate on a struggling team and is expected to go in the first round of the VHLM draft. Despite losing all the games he has played in the VHLM Ray is hoping to make a difference for the rush this season. In a post-Game interview after losing to the Minnesota Storm he stated "It's always been my dream to Play in the VHL I'm not going to let a few losses affect my game".

• 1 month later...

Review: I must say this isn’t bad though I’d like to call myself the most professional critic on them site, and thankfully this wasn’t pros and cons it was literally a description of your career before VHLM, so you won’t lose points for that, and it does seem that there is a misplacement correct me if I’m wrong (it’s place below). You also have a few run-ons that could be fixed by punctuation. It’s not a crazy story it’s very simple, which I do appreciate. You’re also @Ricer13's prospect so I have some bias, but you’re on the Bears so I’m conflicted, but you get a 5.8/10 review. Also since these are supposed to help you I’ll mention you @Zetterberg.

On 2/5/2020 at 7:40 PM, Zetterberg said:

The following Year The VHLM had three teams contact him to offer contracts. 

After debating what team to pick he finally decided to go with the

1234271102_Asset626.png.cb8553379dc326bd582d8ba376ca4e13.png YUKON RUSH 1234271102_Asset626.png.cb8553379dc326bd582d8ba376ca4e13.png