VHLM Mag Writers

boubabi

Hey guys

I'm looking for 2 new writers for the VHLM Mag.

It's up to you, you can have your own article or you can do something weekly.

7 TPE per article. I need someone consistent who can do article for 1 week in advance. (If we are at the edition 35, article for edition 36 must be done within the week)

Apply here and tell me if you have an original VHLM Mag theme to propose. 

I apply, I have been wanting a Mag job for quite awhile now, whether it be writing or graphics. I know I do not have very good grammar but I can still be creative and come up with interesting things to write about. On another league I wrote 4 editions of a team review for the season (If you want the links, pm me and together was about ~~4000 words) and found it actually a lot of fun to write about and I find it very easy to write about stuff that interests me.

I do have a couple of ideas for topics to write about. One being do the three stars of the week, I know it is not very original but it is nice to see how well some guys are doing in the league. Another idea being, 1 up and 1 down, one up being a player that had a good week from his previous week of playing and a look at someone who had a downer week.

I'll apply for the job as well. I feel as though this would be a good job for me since I am a VHLM GM and I pay a lot of attention to the VHLM anyway. 

As far as ideas go, I could do something like switch it up every week, one week do a power ranking, the next week do an under the radar prospect, then power ranking, repeat. Also, when we get close to VHLM draft time I could do a draftee power ranking. 

I would like to apply.

I like to think of myself as a good writer, I got a 96 in creative writing and when I try my best (which I would most certainly do if I am a VHLM magazine writer) I know I could compose quality work. I am fairly active and have yet to hold a job the VHL. As for original ideas, I would like to do an interview with a VHLM player that has flown under the radar or is my opinion, underrated and/or undervalued. I will say though, I don't like throwing statistics out there when writing, I have a story approach and add statistics here and there.