Perrin get back his license!

Seabass

After a few seasons of having to be shuttled by teammate Alex Pearson for most of the Phantom's games and practices, Seabass Perrin can finally start repaying him the favour as he just received back his driver's license. Perrin first lost his driver's license almost 3 years ago in a DUI/reckless driving incident in Halifax, Nova Scotia while he was a member of the Yukon Rush.  Thanks to his VHL success, Perrin was able to repay all his fines and was able to push through the red tape to re-apply for a driver's license.

" I'm stoked to get my freedom back here today. I can finally go bring out driving in the car I bought back in my rookie season that's mainly just been gathering dust  in a lot. That's not to say I haven't snuck it out once or twice but it'll be nice to be able to drive it legally. I'm sure I'll be the designated driver at quite a few of this year's events as I haven't been able to take my turn for the boys the last few years. I want to thank my pal Pearson for getting my ass to practice and to the games on time the past couple years. Would've sucked having take the bus everyday."

@Jayrad28