Gritty, Moscow at Odds Over Re-Signing?

eaglesfan036

After Gritty's best friend Smitty re-signed with Moscow, many assumed it was a done deal that Gritty would be following suit. The Menace are in first place after all, and Gritty does seem to be enjoying his time with the team. Gritty put an extremely simple requirement in the team's locker room, saying that if 4 people liked his post he would re-sign with Moscow for another season. Unfortunately, either his teammates no longer want Gritty on the team, or no one checks locker rooms anymore because they have gone the way of the horse and carriage. Currently, Gritty's post sits at 3 likes, and he has given the Menace a deadline of 12:24 PM EST on 2/17 to achieve his 4 like goal, otherwise he will be testing free agency. In an ironic twist, if exactly 10 people like this post I will retire immediately. I doubt 10 people will read this so I am probably good. But maybe the click bait title will prove me wrong 

What counts as a like, a blue heart or any reaction at all?

Either way, I don't want to see Gritty out, but Davos does have a lot of picks coming up...