Goalie Power Rankings Part 2

.sniffuM

I don't feel like waiting another 45 minutes to post this.

6: Brick Wahl (PRG)

Wahl has only one less shutout than Johnson despite 16 fewer starts  and has the same save percentage despite a higher volume of shots against.

5: Rayz Funk (SEA)

I'm sure most expected this to be a Shaw-worthy season for Funk. He can still get there, but for now he just misses out on a spot in the top 4.

4: A Red Guy (NYA)

ARG and Funk have the same save percentage but Guy's 5 shutouts put him over Funk, who has 2 so far.

3: JB Rift (CGY)

A big reason for the surprising rise of the Wrangers, Rift has gotten back into the form that saw him win a Shaw once upon a time.

2: Greg Eagles (VAN)

Eagles has been spectacular this year and has steadily risen throughout his VHL career. I'll go more in depth for why he's not #1 in the next entry.

1: Finn Davison (RIG)

In his first full season outside of Davos Davison has rigged himself a nice bounceback season. He and Eagles have the same save percentage, and Eagles has twice the shutouts that Davison does (6 to 3). Considering the rest of these entries, the amount of weight I've been giving to shutout totals would make it seem like I'd give the spot to Vancouver's goalie, but alas, here we are.

The deciding factor for me here is that Davison has that same save percentage as Eagles despite facing over 200 more shots. Davison has 47 game appearances to Eagles's 41, but only 1 more start, so Riga's backup just really loves to get chased. It was very close, but I figured with Davison holding up against more heavy fire, he should get the top spot on the board.