Uhtred hits 50 goals, 100 points

leafsman

Uhtred hit two milestones in the 5-1 win vs the wild.  Uhtred opened the scoring with his 49th of the season to put him over the century mark.  With a goal a little over half way in to the first period, there was plenty of time left for him to score another goal.  That goal was scored in the second and would take him to 50 goals in 50 games. The goal was assisted by both of his linemates Kyl oferson and Ike Bennett.   "I would not be able to have hit 50 goals in 50 games without my amazing linemates and I'm lucky to play with such great guys .  Kyl is just destroying the league and Ike has been on fire lately." 

The most important thing for Uhtred is that the marlins have been climbing the standings.  "Putting up points is great but nothing beats winning. I'd rather win games than put up huge numbers and right now I'm able to do both which is amazing.  The marlins sit just 4 points behind Minnesota for first place with a game in hand. With there huge rise in the standings marlins fans will be hoping they continue that success in the playoffs and bring the cup to San Diego.