Future HOF - Honorable Mentions

Ricer13

There are two players that jump out at me as possible future HOF candidates. I have had the chance to get to know both these players over this past season and what I am seeing from them is very promising.

Ray Sheilds @Zetterberg is one of the two up and comers who has shown a lot of promise. He started the season out on the Yukon Rush where he tore it up right away. Just before the deadline he was moved by the Rush to the Bulls for a chance to contend for a championship in his first season. While his production has slowed from a "points" perspective his work off the ice is better than ever. Each week he is consistently getting the work in to make himself a better player. He is also a very extremely active presence in the locker room and is liked by all of his team mates (mostly). I have zero doubts that he is going to be among the elites in the very near future.

Secondly, Zyrok12 @Zyrok is the next player to catch my eye. The smooth skating defensemen who now calls Ottawa home started the season out on the Rush as well. He lacked much knowledge of the game but was eager to learn and improve everyday. He is now one of the top ranked players that will be drafted this offseason. His passion and hard work is like no other and that is an attribute you need to become a future hall of famer one day in this league.

I guess Alex Armstrong is alright too..... @dylanjj37

word count: 264