Woody McPine Press Conference

1. With your first season in the M winding down, what have you felt about your experiences this year?

2. Rumor has it that you really have a killer instinct when it comes to playing in the crease, how did you develop that kind of ability?

3. In a few short weeks, you will be in both the VHL and VHLM Drafts. What expectations do you have for both drafts?

4. Jaxx Hextall has been a huge star for the Minnesota Storm this season, helping lead them to the top spot in the VHLM Standings. Is there anything you could take from his game to elevate yours?

5. What single performance are you most proud of this season?

6. Are you just here so you don't get fined?

1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

1. With your first season in the M winding down, what have you felt about your experiences this year?

2. Rumor has it that you really have a killer instinct when it comes to playing in the crease, how did you develop that kind of ability?

3. In a few short weeks, you will be in both the VHL and VHLM Drafts. What expectations do you have for both drafts?

4. Jaxx Hextall has been a huge star for the Minnesota Storm this season, helping lead them to the top spot in the VHLM Standings. Is there anything you could take from his game to elevate yours?

5. What single performance are you most proud of this season?

6. Are you just here so you don't get fined?

1. It's been a great experience so  far! Learned lots about what it takes to win. I still have a lot to improve on though.

2. It just seemed to come naturally to me. Since the first time I stepped on the pond, I was always able to stop pucks.

3. Honestly, I'm not really sure how the drafting process works. It would be nice to be selected by a team where I get the chance to thrive and help bring home a cup.

4.I'm a huge fan of his rebound control and try to work on my own whenever I get the chance.

5. Getting my first career victory in game 243 against Halifax meant a lot to me.

6. No Comment.