Stepping Down as AGM

At the end of the season Thirty Seven VHLM season Alex Kachur has decided to step down as Assistant General Manager of the Minot Gladiators. When asked about it he simply said “When I took the job Davey Jones laid out the plan and direction of the team, getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs was a huge blow for us but I feel it is in the team best interest moving forward if I step down as Assistant General Manager. I would like to thank Davey and everyone in the organization for their support and for this opportunity. Thank you” and with that Kachur fixed his tie and walked away from the media scrum

I leave on good terms with Da_Trifecta and the organization. we both feel a change in direction is what is needed. Thank you to Trifecta for the opportunity he extended to me

I felt it was best for Minot, I have not been as active in the GM aspect this season and I feel it hurt the teams and My chances. 

I leave with a smile and just glad I got the opportunity to learn some GM skills wile I could

Class act person. I would like to thank you for the work you have done to help the team and someone will pick you up as an assistant. I wish you the best of luck becoming an assistant GM and eventual GM. Also best of luck to your new player.