Unpopular Opinion: Dil for HOF?

Baozi

Image result for indian picture

Unpopular Opinion: Dil for HOF?

Unpopular opinion, (I think this is one of Beaviss’s favourite statements) is what this is really. I think that eventually, we will see Dil, an errantly irresponsible and misguided partially Asian child be a Hall of Famer. Even more of a stretch, I’d like to present the statement that Dil could one day go into the Hall of Fame as a builder and here is my case for it.

1. Energy/Enthusiasm - Dil like many other young folks, has an overabundance of energy. Too much to a fault at times, this is one of the lead driving factors for anyone that eventually becomes a builder in the HOF. For those that have not been graced with Dil’s activity levels in discord, I’d describ this as incessant whining, questioning, and generally being a teen permanently on cocaine. That being said, he has in many times put in an unquestionable amount of time or energy into the projects he attempts. He does at his core seem to want to do everything he can to make an impact in the community. The question remains of course how he directs his energy as the prior mention of over abundance sometimes leads him down the path of being straight out irritating. That being said I for one have always applauded his willingness to do something or even at the very worst learn from it. He doesn’t shy away from opportunities which I feel as he matures and essentially chills out, he could harness his capacity to be a huge impact on the community if he isn’t already.

1. Time - Let's be honest here, many of the current builders had a ton of time or are willing to use a ton of time to invest into the league. As a teenager, Dil has it in spades. Coinciding with not a whole lot of other activities it seems during his free time, I feel he is one of those people that when put into a position, has the ability to allocate a lot of time to do something right. 

1. Ability - There’s something to be said about a broken clock being right twice a day. Interestingly enough I don’t think this applies too heavily to Dil...most times. He genuinely seems to be smart enough and has picked up things that interest him fairly quickly. With time, this could be a valuable asset for the long term future of the league as well.

Really speaking, I abuse Dil a lot, both out of tough love and the fact his energy does really require control for the time being. That being said, I would not be overly surprised if he becomes a future hall of famer builder for the community if he is still here in the next several years, I think his enthusiasm is exactly what the community wants, he just needs to be able to focus long term on projects even if he gets bored of them (the vaunted kid ADHD) and really not be annoying. In terms of where I can see him, it wouldn't surprise me to see him be a commish one day...maybe...

So I’m going to call it. Dil for builder HOF….sometime.

Edited by tfong