Player Highlights - VHLM - Entry 2

Ricer13

Welcome back to the 2nd edition of my VHLM Player Highlights. I will be shining a spotlight on VHLM players that don’t see enough attention. This week I am turning my attention to @Spaz Jared Spaz.

Spaz is a well rounded scoring winger who just finished his tenure with the Philadelphia Reapers. The Reapers were swept in the first round by the Houston Bulls and now Jared will be looking to make the move up to Helsinki in the VHL next season! He spent two seasons in the VHLM between three teams. He signed as a waiver with Mississauga and the was moved to the Yukon in S69. He was then drafted by Philadelphia where he had a break out season scoring 77 points in 72 games. Of those points he showed off his ability to score goals with 41. Where Jared shines however is off the ice. He is a popular member in any locker room that he has been a part of and his training off the ice is second to none!

It was a short career in the VHLM but if Jared Spaz continues to work hard and remain active I have no doubt he is going to be a key piece for Helsinki if they end up becoming a serious contender. Thanks for tuning in this week. Next weeks player Highlights will be announced at a later date!

Word Count: 232