Player Name: Nils Friedriksen

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 235 lbs.

Birthplace: Norway

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the League! We are in the off-season right now so it will be a week or so before you can get into games. That being said the draft is tonight so make sure to tune in tonight and you can see where you get drafted. If you need any help getting started please let me know and id be happy to help!

20 minutes ago, Biggreen10 said:

Thanks! I'm getting starting earning and spending some TPE. Any tips for going about building a goalie? The guide kind of just makes every goalie stat sound the same...

We have lots of guides but the best way would be asking all our vet goalies in the help section in discord. I personally have no idea when it comes to goalies :P

748uAQrgQuuK64GjWgEw6o7jkiX85nZ7oq7IpU6Ic6zVG9IvEMwmcIyKFLO8JlckngJ4bV5Mq_vQQpCh5MXC3o8i-9NGMBtM3V1nXdZVnBcE_aSL215rsQvyGAqf3iz6zc2qHg9i

@Biggreen10

First off, welcome to the league! I wanted to take a couple seconds and reach out as we think your player. would be a good fit to our team! Please note, other GMs may also offer, so feel free to take as much time as you would like before making a decision. You do have to wait 12 hours to make a decision, so no rush. 

Join the Aces! 

EEse1n5lndX89_OxXJT3r_0v6o_LzC8TRD41u-r7S7csCNgG6v4suts0Ja9EYfYIoVUZHm_6Uw8jMCeY7m98CpcAv2vxEDCWA5WA17P6ayY_9Y0X11UGu99dFvlVAq-kNv2eGhp3

We are going for it all this year. We had 7 picks in the first three rounds of the draft, so we absolutely want to win and want to win now. We have a couple year window to win a Cup. We have not won the Cup since Season 64, and that is too long for me. I would love to help you build the player you want to make. That's the type of GM in which I will be. I want you to be the player you want to be while I fit you into our system. I am always there to help with builds or any questions you may have on the league. 

You would be a starting goalie, so there's no competition there. You'd have as many starts in the league from Day 1 as you need, so the net is all yours. 

So, how about we make Vegas your home and make VHL GMs want you to be part of their team? I know you will receive a few offers, so I wish you the best if you do not choose to take your talents to Vegas (though I hope you do!). 

Just quote this offer and say "I want to get Lucky" if you want to join the Aces!

Edited by Poptart

PSX_20200214_222322.jpg.d1dc75643c00856807fa3db817859e1a.jpg

Welcome in the VHL!

I'm McWolf, GM of the Saskatoon Wild. I'm reaching out to see if you'd consider joining our franchise for the next season.

Saskatoon last won the Founder's Cup in S69 (2 seasons ago) and they are still feeling the repercussions of being heavy buyers in the past to make this happen. Realistically, I don't think we can be prime competitors this season. We don't have the firepower that other teams like Minnesota, Yukon and Las Vegas have, but I do believe we have what it takes to finish in the 4-6 range and maybe go on a Cinderella run come playoffs time, but we do have to get better in some areas to reach this level.

And this is where you come in. Saskatoon currently has no active goaltender, which means you could pretty much be our starter from Day 1 if you are active. Our team is young and built for the future: if you join us, you'd be one of many players starting next season on the lower side in terms of TPE, which means you'd all be developping together as the season goes and possibly be a part of an exciting upset come playoffs time.

-

Things to consider before picking a team:

- There is a 12-hour buffer time between the opening of the waiver period and the time when you get to actually sign the contract - which you'll be able to do at midnight EST. This gives 12 hours to the league's 11 teams to speak to you. Take your time before making your decision.

- Every team is only allowed to offer you the same VHLM typical contract: 1 season for 1.5mil. At the end of this season, you will be eligible to drafted in both the VHLM and the VHL. This means you'll have to decide which team you wish to join based on how the GMs presents their teams and how well you think you'd fit in their plan.

- Season is scheduled to start on the 25th, which gives you about a week if you want to get a feel of things before choosing a team. You won't be penalized at all.

-

Let me know what you think about my offer, and feel free to ask me questions about myself, my team or the league.

With that being said, I wanna wish you good luck - you have a big decision to make in the near future.

McWolf

On 3/17/2020 at 12:18 PM, Poptart said:

748uAQrgQuuK64GjWgEw6o7jkiX85nZ7oq7IpU6Ic6zVG9IvEMwmcIyKFLO8JlckngJ4bV5Mq_vQQpCh5MXC3o8i-9NGMBtM3V1nXdZVnBcE_aSL215rsQvyGAqf3iz6zc2qHg9i

@Biggreen10

First off, welcome to the league! I wanted to take a couple seconds and reach out as we think your player. would be a good fit to our team! Please note, other GMs may also offer, so feel free to take as much time as you would like before making a decision. You do have to wait 12 hours to make a decision, so no rush. 

Join the Aces! 

EEse1n5lndX89_OxXJT3r_0v6o_LzC8TRD41u-r7S7csCNgG6v4suts0Ja9EYfYIoVUZHm_6Uw8jMCeY7m98CpcAv2vxEDCWA5WA17P6ayY_9Y0X11UGu99dFvlVAq-kNv2eGhp3

We are going for it all this year. We had 7 picks in the first three rounds of the draft, so we absolutely want to win and want to win now. We have a couple year window to win a Cup. We have not won the Cup since Season 64, and that is too long for me. I would love to help you build the player you want to make. That's the type of GM in which I will be. I want you to be the player you want to be while I fit you into our system. I am always there to help with builds or any questions you may have on the league. 

You would be a starting goalie, so there's no competition there. You'd have as many starts in the league from Day 1 as you need, so the net is all yours. 

So, how about we make Vegas your home and make VHL GMs want you to be part of their team? I know you will receive a few offers, so I wish you the best if you do not choose to take your talents to Vegas (though I hope you do!). 

Just quote this offer and say "I want to get Lucky" if you want to join the Aces!

Nils is thrilled to announce he'll be joining the Las Vegas Aces.