Riga Reign Been Bawlin'

Mike

GLZmSJe.png&key=a9a2ddff005f0f8bd01510f9

Quick intro here I haven't been active in the VHL since Season 48.  For those that know me well in the VHL, I've got a reputation for being an unorthodox GM and somewhat abrasive toward others (I like to put up a false cockyness on the VHL forum that doesn't accurately reflect my true self.)  My most notorious run as VHL GM is probably S28-S39 for the Riga Reign.

The Reign started the VHL out victorious (wasn't always team name though), only missing the playoffs four times in the first 12 seasons.  They even won the cup two out of 3 times S8/S10 (Lost to me in Toronto S9 & beat me in Toronto S10).  The Reign won the continental cup again in S16, and then the rails started to come apart a bit.  They made the playoffs a few more times after but then kind of lost their luster.  From Season 18 until 30, they made the playoffs just twice with no cups.

Since Season 31, Riga has only missed the playoffs ten times in nearly 40 seasons.  They have won the cup 6 times and made the finals four other times.  They even sit on a 9 season playoff run right now, which will go at least another season.

GLZmSJe.png&key=a9a2ddff005f0f8bd01510f9