(S72) RW - Gregg Stallion, TPE: 30

SweatyBeaver

1 hour ago, Sonnet said:

PEWgjXe.png

Welcome to the league, @SweatyBeaver!

I'm Sonnet, General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. While other teams may be looking to compete for a cup this year, Houston is entering a short rebuilding phase while we look to make a championship push in a later season. However, this doesn't mean the Bulls don't have anything unique to offer.

As an experienced GM and former Executive of the Year winner, my goal is to get you into an environment where playing time isn't an issue, and where personal instruction/guidance is the top priority. In addition, Houston is known for having an active locker room with plenty of traditions- including jersey numbers, a team vote for the official goal song, a ring of honor for outstanding members of the team, and more!

Our team communicates primarily through the use of a Discord server, where Bulls both new and old gather to talk shop and help each other out. At any time, either I or another member of the Houston faithful am on to help you learn the ropes and build your player into the best version of himself they can be!

The Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot on the first/second forward line, depending on your activity/level of earning. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted!"

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're certainly looking forward to making you the newest member of The Herd!

OVa97AC.png

It would be an honour for the Stallion to join the Bulls, accepted!