Gino's Thoughts on the VHLM Today

pennypenny

Gino’s Thoughts on the VHLM today

There is an incredible amount of beauty in the VHLM. There’s nothing but a bunch of certified beauties around. Right now, the VHLM is having a LOT of parity, despite the 1st team in the Ottawa Lynx being absolute beasts. The 2nd and 5th team are only 3 points apart, with the 6th team being only 2 points behind. There are a lot of beauties in these teams. The defenseman in San Diego, Kulikovich is rolling the league in assists, but so is Zyrok12. Although they’re both in the same category for assists, and both defenseman – Kulik has 7 more goals.

Gino currently has 3 hat tricks as well in the last few games, so there’s been a lot of beasts. ESPECIALLY OVER IN HOUSTON. Houston may not be the best team, but they just recently got an amazing player in Roadkill Steve. Roadkill Steve has only played 14 games, but has already gotten 4 hat tricks, 22 goals, and 16 assists. This man is absolutely tearing it apart.

Let’s talk about a man who should lay off the penalty minutes though. Bo Burrows of the Yukon Rush. 24 games played and 50 penalty minutes? On my team? Let me tell you something Burrows. You need to stop it right now, and start being a more productive player to the team. Getting a penalty each game is unacceptable. You need to step up your game and be a better player. If you keep showing off your sticking ability and penalty acquisitions. I oughta no longer give you your daily teeth cleaning Burrows. So step up, show some respect, and do BETTER DAMN IT.

On 4/6/2020 at 12:30 AM, pennypenny said:

Let’s talk about a man who should lay off the penalty minutes though. Bo Burrows of the Yukon Rush. 24 games played and 50 penalty minutes? On my team? Let me tell you something Burrows. You need to stop it right now, and start being a more productive player to the team. Getting a penalty each game is unacceptable. You need to step up your game and be a better player. If you keep showing off your sticking ability and penalty acquisitions. I oughta no longer give you your daily teeth cleaning Burrows. So step up, show some respect, and do BETTER DAMN IT.

Understood