What Is Happening?

MexicanCow123

Jordan Tonn has had a pretty good career. But now it has come to an end. Jordan had high hopes this season. He's on a fantastic team that is destroying the league and he plays on the 1st line with the top defence in the VHL. Jordan had 62 points in 72 games last season. Definitely not bad for a defenseman. So far this season he has put up 16 points in 26 games. I mean that's not terrible but Tonn's just not the same anymore. So the question is What Is Happening? Nothing has really changed. Tonn is continuing to update getting max TPE a week and he's playing with the same defensive partner as last season. So the question still stands. What Is Happening? Has he becoming the captain this season messed with him? Should Bush demote him to an Alternate? Will giving him more or less ice time change anything? These are all great questions but there is 1 question I didn't say. Is it that Jordan is getting old? Jordan is now married and has 2 kids. Could his age and grey hair be getting to him? There is only 1 way to find. Come back whenever i get around to writing another one of these to hear what Jordan thinks of this.