Perrin having his best season so far

Seabass

The Phantoms have slowed down their pace recently since sitting on top of the VHL standings briefly after going 2-8 in their last 10 games. Oddly enough, Phantoms captain, Seabass Perrin has been playing the best hockey of his career after an eventful offseason that seen him and fellow teammate Alex Pearson go to rehab to fight their demons. 

Perrin has managed to score points at over a PPG pace during that ten game span scoring 11 points (2goals, 8 assists) and going +3. Perrin is having a great season for his standards as he's currently on pace to break his career highs in points (45pts) as he's already hit 30 points and we're just about at the halfway point of the season. 

"I guess not hitting the bottle everyday has helped huh? *chuckles* My individual  success ultimately doesn't fucking matter at the end of the day if we're losing as a team. At the end of the day the score up on the scoreboards and our rankings in the standings are all that matter to me. We want to win this year and we ain't fucking around. I think we're going to roll out of the easter holidays with a few wins and we're going to get ourselves back on that level we were at previously."