The Rise of Team Canada

Spartan

burke.jpg

TEAM CANADA WJC ROSTER FINALIZED!

After hours of poring through quality candidates, GM Spartan has finally selected 9 forwards, 4 defenseman, and 2 goalies to represent Canada at the impending World Junior Championships. Canada was the first team to have finalized their roster, signaling the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization as they look to get back atop the podiums, with gold medals hanging on their chests.

This reporter was able to get ahold of the GM to ask him a few questions about the roster.

What do you think is the strength of this roster?

"I think that the youth and raw talent of this roster can outshine any other nation or team. We may have one of the youngest teams when it comes down to the selection, but I have no doubt that we will have the most active team, and the most vibrant team. The players were selected on their current activeness around forums, Discord, and with updating."

What are you most excited about?

"Honestly, a decent amount of players on this team are some of the most active and engaged members of this community. That being said, there is still plenty of room for them to grow and earn more TPE per week. If we can get some guys to grind out some TPE, I think we definitely have a shot at landing a spot on the final podium, maybe even at the top!"

Who was a dark horse to make the team, but ultimately did?

"Hahaha, I can't share any names just yet, but there were a couple players whose activity and energy around the league earned them a spot on this roster. As I said, I think team Canada will be the most energetic and vibrant team during this WJC, and some of those dark horses will play a massive role in helping us achieve that goal and more."

Overall, Spartan seems extremely excited with the roster he was able to nail down. By this reporter's research and analysis, it seems that Canada should have some extremely talented and established players to lead the team, with a few high potential prospects shoring up the depth. If those prospects can meet the hype, which Spartan is confident that they will, Team Canada will be a force to watch.

(Word Count - 383)

team-canada.jpg

Edited by Spartan