(S73) C - Dylan Calvert, TPE: 30

Calvgang69

Welcome @Calvgang69

Playoffs are underway and the draft will be soon after that. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and I can help you with anything you need. Also join the VHL discord, there are lots of helpful members on there as well!

https://discord.gg/sWHchz

Good luck and stay active!

Ricer13

Yukon Rush AGM

Yah since the playoffs have started a team can’t sign you as a free agent. So you’ll be selected in the draft and will join a team then.

I recommend working on earning TPE in the meantime so you can increase your draft value. I can answer any questions in a DM if you need help. It would be easier if you joined that discord channel then I can chat with you on there and there is lots of members on there who are really helpful!

2 hours ago, Calvgang69 said:

Thanks you my only question is which I think ik the anwser to is, when do I get put on a team is that through the draft?

You will, unless you get drafted by Halifax. Then your season will never start

Welcome in the league, @Calvgang69.

You got about 2 weeks before the draft to start gaining some TPE and get acclimated to the league.

Contrary to what others may tell you, every team is a good place to be. Good luck and let us know if you have questions.