Gino's Diary Entry of April 20th 2020

Gino’s Diary Entry of April 20th 2020

Today I’ve had great games and an absolutely wonderful day. I smoked the Bulls, Reapers and Kings all today – and I could not be any happier. Today is also an incredibly special day, since I will get to go home and visit my wife! I haven’t seen her in a good while, since she’s been on trips, but graciously I get to visit her since I have a break for the next few days. There’s been a lot of things happening in the locker room since I got back into sports, and especially hockey in general. I’ve been doing daily cleanings on everybody’s teeth. Bo Burrows has an absolutely rancid smell coming out of his mouth though, and it’s disgusting that he won’t even listen to the dentist in the room.

I think besides that development in the locker room, our team has been well balanced. I get along with everybody well, especially my boy Zyrok and Calia. Those two are a riot in the locker room. They don’t care about how my hair looks too, which is really nice of them. They also taught me how to be better on the breakout, which was one of my strongest suits – but still polite and nice of them to show me in their ways. We all got together yesterday and agreed that we’d all smoke up after the game. So, I rolled my fattest blunts before the game, and we all smoked one up real nicely afterwards. Zyrok was rolling over laughing half the time because he had not been high in over a year, which I found bizarre! How could one individual not smoke up in over a year?

Every time I get out there on the ice, I’m usually stoned. The coach never found out, and they were totally okay with it back in the NBA. So I just kept doing it every time before I play. That’s why I’m writing this today. Because today is a special day, month, and year. Today is the only day in this century that we’ll ever get to 4/20/20 on 4/20 at 4:20 PM. It’s one of the most special days, and yet people don’t agree with it. I really want to know why people don’t agree with the thing that brings me the most joy outside of my wife. My wife, weed, and hockey is all I need nowadays. Without those three things, I am nothing but a lowly dentist – and that isn’t all I wanna be in life. I want to have many things going for me. I want to be the best hockey player in the world, like I was one of the best basketball players in the world. Smoke weed everyday, and puff puff on the puck. Puff it right into the net every single time I play. That’s what I DO. THAT’S WHAT I DO! I AM A WINNER.

I will never let anyone put me down. I will continue being the greatest player there is, and I will push this team into the playoffs no matter what!