Draft Hype

Matt_O

General Zod is one of the top prospects of the S72 draft that will happen this saturday. Zod is very excited to see where he will land, but has some complaints about the process.

"Nothing is wrong with the draft process, but it could be better. It's two days before the draft and I've only received one message from a GM? I was hoping for a bit more, but perhaps its more of a VHLM thing to do. Also, I was hoping for more draft hype from VSN and such. I know that sometimes VSN does a huge mock draft though, so that's not really an issue because I know that takes some time. But I expected some more hype to be honest, I haven't seen much about the S72 draft class in general.. I was hoping for some more excitement. I give @Patrik Tallinder credits for his articles on the S72 draft class though, they were very good. I wish there was more stuff like that. If you looked through the forums you would barely even know a draft with some high profile recreates was coming up, but maybe this is always how it is and I'm just disappointed because now I'm the one getting drafted. So who knows. Maybe there's nothing wrong and I'm just an old man yelling at a cloud."

General Zod get's serious with the media for the first time in his young career. Are his complaints valid? Maybe he just isn't looking hard enough for the articles