Draft Day Experience for Jer Lefebvre

Jer_Lefebvre

Boy now that the new season is upon us i look back at what was an absolutely amazing draft day experience for myself! First of all going into the VHL draft it was looking like I was going to land somewhere around the 30th pick overall being ranked as the 32nd player, but that was not the case and I was in shock. And as for the VHLM draft I had a hope a certain team would take me but I wasn’t sure if it would work out or not.

“With the 23rd pick in the VHL draft the HC Davos Dynamos select from Canada Jer Lefebvre”Holy was I surprised, watching thinking to land around pick 30 to jump that many picks was amazing. It truly showed that Davos saw the potential in me I feel like I have in this league, I was so excited I couldn’t wait to join in on the chats and such! What a day, Great group I’m very excited to be a part of and cannot wait to make my way to the big leagues and hopefully help win a championship or 2!

“With the 19th pick in the VHLM dispersal draft the Philadelphia Reapers are happy to select Jer Lefebvre!” Boom!!! Exactly where I hoped to land the reapers ! I had some great conversations with them about being apart of their organization, one that is poised to have a great shot this season at winning it all. They are high on me they have made that clear and I have lots of work to do to prove @Spence King and @DMaximus right for trading up to get me. I’m so excited to join forces with them and I am gonna be the hardest working, dedicated player around to show them they made the right choice...I am very greatful and can’t wait to start this new chapter tonight! Game 1 of many baby!!