Day in a Life - Tyler Walker (Entry 7)

Advantage

Day in a Life - Tyler Walker - Edition 7

We are off to an excellent start to the season as we currently sit third in the league with a 17-3-2 record.  We currently sit with the second best goal differential and are only getting better, which I think bodes really well for us making it far come playoff time.

I have had a solid start to the season.  With 33 points in 22 games, I can’t be too upset with how my season is going.  I read a ranking that had me just behind my old teammate, Frostbeard, so I can’t be too upset with that.  Makes me curious if I can catch him and go ahead of him in the S73 VHL Draft.  Who knows though? Anyone could go one...and that includes perhaps players ranked behind us.

The season has been a tough grind early on, as our travel schedule has been particularly tedious. 

With that being said though, things are going well and I’m learning a lot from my staff and my teammates.  Hoping to continue to grow and develop, I will have to keep an open mind to any and all advice if I want to become the player I expect from myself.

T.W.7.

Edited by Advantage