(S73) C - Kevin Sterk, TPE: 72

M1nT

2 hours ago, Sonnet said:

banner72Real.gif&key=1bb7b3ad65f74f801dc

Welcome to the VHL, @TenZi!

I'm Sonnet, General Manager of the Houston Bulls organization. I'll be honest- the Bulls right now can't promise an appearance in the playoffs or a strong cup-contending roster, but we can offer something that some of the top teams can't.

We're coming into season 72 as a completely blank slate. If you're looking for ice time, more personal instruction on how to earn TPE and build your player, and an opportunity to make a name for yourself early on in your career, then Houston is exactly the place to be. Many of the VHL's biggest names have come through this organization, and as a former Executive of the Year winner, I have every intention of keeping that reputation alive.

At the moment, Houston is a smaller, tight-knit group that's focused on making the most with what we have. Our primary goal at the moment is giving newer players a chance to shine, improving their draft stock and starting their careers off on the right foot. The team's communication is primarily done through our own Discord server, where a number of people can be accessed at a moment's notice. This includes myself, a number of Houston alumni, and VHL General Managers that can answer any questions you might have about the league or about your player.

Right now, the Houston Bulls are prepared to offer you a spot on our first forward line, the most bang for your buck at the VHLM level. To accept our offer, simply quote this post and say "Accepted" to let us know that you'd like to be a part of the red rampage.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! We're looking forward to making you the newest member of the Herd!

x3HL0mx.png

Accepted