heinz [theme week]

Hey Muff!!

I really like this graphic to be completely honest. The almost translucent look of the jersey has some really cool blue tones that complement the orange nicely to make the whole thing much fuller. The black/white background also does you a world of good to give it some depth and doesn't make the light thing up at the top seem out of place. The name is also pretty easy to read with the outline, and using the orange helps it relax into the rest of the graphic. Overall I think it's really nicely done!!

Solid 9/10 - It would've been cool to see the number, season, or something of the player in the corner just to make the graphic feel complete. The colors are cool though

Hello!

I think this graphic is pretty good. One thing that I like is the orange outline of the player. The background looks really cool with the white and silver stripes to be honest. A nother thing that I like is the name. You can clearlly see the name with the combination of orange an white outline it just fits perfectly and nobody will have problem reading the name. When I first saw the graphics I was like wow this is cool. I would rate this graphics 8,5/10. :D 

This was my review.