An analysis of HHH

I know, I know! Gimme a chance. I know almost nothing about the history of the VHL, and I pretty much know nothing about anyone. Including HHH! So from an outsider with little knowledge, here's a quick analysis of the career of Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Beavis' player, based on my own findings. (His player page and my own fluff!)

Created in the later half of the s64 season and picked up by Halifax, Hunter Hearst Helmsley impressed immediately. with 19 pts in 24 games, he would go on to be selected first overall in the following VHLM dispersal draft to the Yukon Rush. Suffice to say, he did NOT disappoint. Infact, he was an absolute monster. In S65, he put up a monsterous 486 shots, 57 of which would end up somewhere in the net. His total production that year added up to an amazing 125 pts. That year there was no doubt, Hunter Hearst Helmsley was the best. He won three awards, but most importantly he won the Mitch Higgins Trophy, as decided by the committee, cementing himself in as that years most valuable regular season VHLM player. He regrettably didn't go on to win the Founders cup, but that didn't stop him.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley was promptly drafted first overall in the season 66 VHL Entry draft to the Riga Reign, who acquired the pick in a trade with Moscow. He was hot stuff and it seemed everyone wanted him. He got off to a relatively hot start, but he didn't seem to be blowing anyone out of the water. Maybe because of this, three seasons later he was sent to Vancouver in a trade involving superstar Rauno Paulo, and Vancouver's 1st in S69, ironically, the year Paulo would retire. It's hard to say who won that trade, neither player in the following years would lead their team to the cup. Hunter Hearst Helmsley has had what one may consider an underwhelming career - but certainly those in Vancouver thought so. Just this year, very recently infact, now-star Hunter Hearst Helmsley was traded to the HC Davos Dynamo in a chain of multiple trades between Davos and Vancouver. (me myself being involved in a previous one!) This may have been smart by Vancouver - he's been having an up year, or rather, he's had a great year, shooting his trade value up. Currently he is 7th OA in points in the league, 5th in goals, and he is also leading the league in total TPE and TPA. Take those with a grain of salt, but it is impressive nonetheless. 

As of now, he resides in Davos, with (From my perspective) a rather stacked team, surrounded by great wingers, a great #2 centerman, as it seems the team may be behind with its defensive core and goaltending, but it's forward skating core is simply great, and Hunter himself is certainly contributing to that. Davos is sitting in 5th, two points away from topping the second tier of the league, separated from the '1st' tier by 8 pts. 

So there it is - an analysis of Hunter Hearst Helmsley from an outsider's perspective.

Edited by David O'Quinn