(S74) LW - Mikael Jordon, TPE: 30

jspilly27

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! It's a bit different from a real hockey league, but it's a lot of fun! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join us. We can immediately find you a place on one of our top lines! If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

Perks of signing with us:

1. You will be one of our main players!

2. You'll be a member of one of the best locker rooms in the league.

3. You'll receive second-to-none training and guidance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it: if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

On 6/17/2020 at 5:45 PM, DoktorFunk said:

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! It's a bit different from a real hockey league, but it's a lot of fun! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join us. We can immediately find you a place on one of our top lines! If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance.

Perks of signing with us:

1. You will be one of our main players!

2. You'll be a member of one of the best locker rooms in the league.

3. You'll receive second-to-none training and guidance.

I’m not going to sugarcoat it: if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Accept