Da_berr Thoughts Part 2

Da_Berr

I'm back on the constant grind for that full 12 capped TPE, and so I'm back with this random thoughts page.

1. Maybe I should've stayed down another season in the M with my current player, Su. With the season almost done, I've been struggling immensely on the stat sheet, although it has gotten better ever since my minutes have shot up. 
  2. Vancouver has surprisingly stabilized after trading away all of their star power. This might be because of rookies slowly gaining TPE and becoming playable, but might also be from messing around with lines. Fong apparently has done lines for the past while, and we are currently just sitting 1 point out from a playoff spot.
  3. Beav has done some really good stuff with "rebuilding" Vancouver. Not only has he gotten a solid prospect pool, with Gino, Jungkok, Su, Proto and Stallion but he has also been able to stockpile a decent amount of picks for the future. (although the loss of Proto does sting)
  4. After my player retires I might not recreate for a while, or if I do it'll be a welfare player. The sims are fun for sure, but the constant grind of TPE does have some burnout, and with Uni coming up I don't know how much time I will have in the future.

• Commissioner
7 hours ago, Da_Berr said:

After my player retires I might not recreate for a while, or if I do it'll be a welfare player. The sims are fun for sure, but the constant grind of TPE does have some burnout, and with Uni coming up I don't know how much time I will have in the future.

That’s what welfare’s for buddy :)