Kevin Malone Slighted By VHLM GMs - Will Prove Them Wrong

eaglesfan036

Kevin Malone was drafted in the 4th round of the VHLM draft, by far the lowest round any player in my agency has ever been drafted. For reference, my very first player was created one day before the draft, and was still selected in the 3rd round of the VHLM Draft. I am sure part of this is a low demand for goalies in the VHLM, but the other part is that VHLM GMs clearly did not do their scouting, as no one noticed I have been earning tpe every week and just have not updated yet.

Minnesota finally drafted me in the 4th round, and I would have turned into a steal for them as I plan on having max VHLM tpe by the time playoffs roll around. Instead, they Beavised me, and traded me away without any warning to Halifax. I still have no idea who Minnesota's GM even is, as they never once talked to me or told me why I was traded. Dil was smart enough to trade a bag of chips for, and that will turn into a huge steal for him, so of all the VHLM GMs Dil is most big brained so far. 

15 minutes ago, McWolf said:

What's worse?

- Gritty being projected in the 2nd round of my mock draft.

- Malone going in the 4th round in the VHLM draft.

Probably Gritty because I at least had him updated enough it was obvious he should be a 1st round prospect. I guess being under rated is tradition at this point