Writing Grader

Fire Tortorella

I would love to.  I'm a strong writer and this seems like a great opportunity to get involved in the VHL.  I've been a writing grader in a number of different leagues and I've always been on top of my responsibilities and always make sure to not only grade fairly but to also make sure that when an article is lacking something to provide suggestions and tips for improvement.  I know I don't have a player yet but I will be creating once I can enter the S40 draft and would be perfectly fine with grading without pay until I am able to create!

I will apply (once again). I am a writing/podcast grader in the USFL and I am never afraid to share my honest opinion (I tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear). I am a rather good writer and extremely active.

I will apply (once again). I am a writing/podcast grader in the USFL and I am never afraid to share my honest opinion (I tell people what they need to hear, not what they want to hear). I am a rather good writer and extremely active.

Aaaawhaaaaaaaa

Who r u

nvm I know

Edited by Molholt