Claimed:Terrorists attack the VHL Headquarters

NotAVHLM-GM

Terrorists attack the VHL Headquarters

The start of the 35th season of the Victory Hockey League has been delayed a bit due to an enormous terrorist attack on the leagues headquarters. The attack brought down the VHL Datacenter and made sure that the league would have to get everything sorted again before the season could start again. It is all based on speculation, but it seems that the virus that 701 had downloaded on his pc is the leader of the terrorist group. While we live in a time where we do not yet believe that viruses can have personalities it is certainly the most legitimate reason. Due to having feed himself on several of 701’s laptops the virus grew strong enough and was hungry for more.

attack-keyboard.jpg

It all lead to the crime of the century when the virus decided that laptops were not feeding him enough anymore, he needed a more and bigger goal. More data to demolish; more gigabytes to grow stronger. The virus was looking to achieve world domination. The attack succeeded and the virus was ready to take over the world and it seemed unstoppable.

Crimes won’t go unpunished though and the virus attack got spotted by the company that hosted the league’s information. They brought the site down and disconnected it from the internet. Much like the Navy Seals Team Six they had eliminated a threat of national security.

For the VHL this attack meant they had to move locations and they found a new home, almost all the players have to seem to make the move over to the new locations so the players are getting prepared to start the new season. The community worked very hard to get the league going again and to preserve all the data that was available. Numerous searches of Google Cache and maybe even more attempts of recovering the database all turned out successful for the preservation of the league.

38249537.jpg

The league has a new home and the community and commissioners keep working hard to get everything started. Even Victor came back after a blink of inactivity after the site went down. Reports claim he was eating fish and chips all day, because that is what people in the United Kingdom do.

Now that everything seems to be recovered it is a matter of time before all gets back to normal again. The league has had 34 successful seasons and it wasn’t likely to survive an attack. While the old host contained the terrorist threat there is always more danger looming.

The possible dangers ahead are rumored to be the following:

* Vasteras winning another cup

* Vasteras being moved to Madrid
* Vasteras having less than four goaltenders on their roster

1235895400745.jpg

So it’s clear that there always will be threats looming; however the V in VHL stands for Victory (and not for just Victor) and Victory is what will be achieved.  The league has survived over the last few years and they are looking forward to continue this for a long time. The league can’t be stopped and the community can be thanked for this.

To everyone who have helped over the weeks, thanks for everything.

Words: 529

Content: 3/3 - Yay the first media spot has been made! It sucks that Crimsonhunter 701 put us temporarily offline, but I must say great job to everyone who helped get this site running again. I didn't realize how much I go on this site until it was gone for a few days. Also I like the jabs at Vasteras and those British chaps :)

Grammar: 2/2 - I couldn't find anything, nice job!

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks good.

Overall: 6/6

Content: 3/3 - Somebody had to start the first and somebody has to finish (grade) it. I knew 701 had something to do with it all. I was laughing within reading all this. Loved the four goalies comment.

Grammar: 2/2 - Solid. Couldn't find anything. Or I'm blind. Good work.

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks just fine.

Overall: 6/6

Final: 6/6

• 10 months later...